Gang Of Men Beats 60-YO Black And Blue For Money On Christmas, Finds He Just Had Rs 71 On Him
We have heard of cases where people have been attacked and killed for petty amounts of money.
A similar case unfolded in Bronx recently when a 60-year-old man was attacked by a group of robbers who could only find $1 (Rs 71.20) on the man. The man is in critical condition right now, according to reports.
The NYPD released a surveillance video of the attack which is now viral. In the video, one can see that initially, one man starts hitting and kicking the old man and then a bunch of others join him and punch and stomp the poor defenseless victim. The incident took place around 1.30 am on Christmas Eve in the Morrisania section of the Bronx.
According to the police, the 60-year-old and a 29-year-old man were walking when a group of people approached them and asked them to give what they have. When the men refused the gang of attackers started beating them brutally.
The video also captures one of the suspects apparently picking up a New York City trash can and hitting the victim with it.
The police said that the muggers escaped only with $1 before they fled the scene. The older man was rushed to a nearby hospital but the other victim reportedly refused medical treatment.
It's sad that it had to come to this.
Just Mom Things: Instead Of Recording Daughter's Marriage Proposal, Mom Accidentally Takes Selfie
- Social RelevanceGaganyaan: ISRO Shortlists 4 Indian Air Force Pilots For Its Ambitious Manned Space Mission225 SHARES
Chinese Actress Fat-Shamed After Co-Actor Struggles To Carry Her While Shooting A Scene
Nutty Nuptials: Couple Arrives At Wedding Venue In Ambulance, Groom Carries Bride On Stretcher
- Human InterestAmazing! Sikh Restaurant Owners Distribute Free Food To Aussie Locals Affected By Bushfires114 SHARES
- WTFDelhi Man Sets Bike On Fire After Being Challaned By Traffic Police For Not Wearing Helmet157 SHARES
- Human InterestHeartwarming! Little Girl Gives A Tour To Her Blind Parents On The First Day Of School485 SHARES
- WTFUS Woman Tries To Pass Off Dog Urine As Her Own During Drug Test, Gets Royally Busted145 SHARES
New Year 2020: Did You Know 20/20 Is Actually Used To Describe Something In English?
- WTFChillar Party: Thieves Drill Hole In Wall To Rob A Delhi Post Office, Find Only Rs 487 In Coins507 SHARES
- WTFOn New Years Eve, Furious Pope Francis Slaps Away Woman's Hand To Free Himself From Her Grip173 SHARES
- Human Interest'Jo Karna Ho Khushi Se Karenge': In Bitter Cold, Army Jawans' Motivational Song To Ring In 2020774 SHARES
- EnvironmentAustralian Bush Fires To Poor Air Quality, Nothing Stopped People From Bursting Firecrackers161 SHARES